Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sweet Dreams of Ice


I could see snow on Mt Evans and surrounding peaks from the 5 floor of research tower 2 this morning. That would be time 2 yet this time the snow had an look of permanence. Sure it will melt but where else would ice come from if not melting snow?

Mind you I know I am running out of time out of winter then again who knows for how long I will hump the sac up the hill do battle with frozen dragons more often than not stride the black maw bridging white-ice dagger-teeth. (o0h, the purple prose...) I had grunted sentiments of retiring then this summer I found Goddess stone again all bright-lichen body paint and hard-sharp edges. There were the orange slippers freakish cranking on La Panel and and Ryan who turned up to crank walking stick and all.

No I haven't done Arete of Fear may very well not my hand caught the fish-ear (exactly...) the other day and that was quite enough though that may change right-soon here. In dark early-morn' have we run Sue my biggest fan trudging out too Bella hesitant yet excited.

Tonight my hands smoked around the F2s Kayland sent shoes (YAY!) so there is a whiff of adventure about the air these days. I look to sleep so the dawn brings a day ripe for steep stone the expectation of cold ice to come. Dream sweet dreams of ice...

No comments:

Post a Comment